Head of Legal Operations @ LITSLINK
Login to bookmark
We are looking for an energetic, eager to develop and highly motivated professional to be deeply involved in LITSLINK legal operations, to become a deputy to Litslink Chief Legal Office and straighten her expertise and performance
Your main functions will be:
- Management of day-to-day legal routine: process the legal requests and tasks of different nature in cooperation with a team of external and internal lawyers and personally;
- Legal quality assurance and increase of the team proficiency and performance;
- Close communication with and support to CEO re legal and some financial requests;
- Liaison between legal and financial departments (as a must, and with other departments if need be) to ensure holistic character of the decisions made and their implementation, and to understand the overall business performance, health. risks and opportunities;
- Search for information and performance of legal R&D activities in different jurisdictions.
Main skills and requirements:
- Degree in Law, LLM is a plus;
- Specialization in International Tax, International M&A;
- Additional degree in the field of Finance or Economics (courses, MOOCs, certificates) is highly valued;
- General understanding of accounting, reporting, corporate finances is must;
- Contract drafting (under UK / US law particularly) skills and legal negotiation experience;
- Strong knowledge of commercial law, familiarity with general business procedures and practices;
- Work experience 7 years at least (previous work preferably in legal / consulting business, in investments, M&A, international business and taxation or with international clients);
- Legal English: advanced or full legal proficiency;
Our candidate is:
- Curious and flexible, aimed at professional development;
- Able to understand business needs and focused on problem solving;
- Has good organization skills, responsible risk taker and explorer;
- Complex and critical thinker with analytical mindset;
- Attentive to details and scrupulous.
You are expected to demonstrate strong leadership competency:
- Ability to think strategically;
- Focus on problem solving;
- Expertise in stakeholders management and teams liaison;
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills;
- Track record of people management, mentoring, development.
Please give us your remuneration expectations and send a Motivation Letter along with your CV.