Chief Legal Officer @ PIN-UP
Login to bookmark
The Chief Legal Officer functions as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and reports directly to the CEO. This position will be the legal subject matter expert providing professional legal advice in a wide range of areas to leadership and management.
- Provides leadership, management, and coordination of the daily operations legal, compliance, and procurement related functions;
- Anticipates and guards against legal risks;
- Develops and recommends policy and position of legal issues;
- Obtains and oversees the work of outside counsel;
- Analyzes case law and provides direction and recommendations;
- Participates actively in high-level planning and strategizing meetings and provides legal input to eliminate the risk of lawsuits;
- Ensures high level secrecy and confidentiality of legal matters;
- Prepares and reviews contracts, agreements, leases, right-of-way, and similar documents to promote the legal interests;
- Examines legal data and conducts research on assigned legal matters; drafts legal memorandums summarizing results and legal conclusions;
- Provides legal support for obtaining new local licenses;
- Manages a team of 15 employees.
- 5+ years of working as Chief Legal Officer;
- Working knowledge in the iGaming industry;
- Experience in Administrative, Commercial, Contract, Labor, Tax Law
- Deep knowledge of gambling/betting licenses;
- Experience with third-party due diligence;
- Experience in Intellectual Property, Compliance, Data Protection;
- Familiarity of working with government clients is highly desirable, as is an understanding of the international development sector;
- Experience supporting international business on strategic level transactions and issues;
- Strong knowledge of legal compliance as well as regulatory developments;
- Commercial awareness;
- Skill in providing leadership to, supervising, training, and evaluating assigned staff;
- Superior communication skills in both written and verbal presentation, including all aspects of legal writing technique and procedure, and the ability to convey complex legal concepts to non-lawyers.
- Ability to operate successfully in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours, working days from Monday to Friday;
- Fair pay — We try our best to be as good as we can and put our people first. Therefore we try to give everyone a fair, competitive salary;
- Regular Performance Review, opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Unforgettable internal and external events;
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 4 days off, days of personal events;
- Medical insurance;
- All ideas are welcome — We don’t really create hierarchy. So if you have a great idea, you’re always free to bring it to the table. And to bring it to life
- Relocation package.
Our office is located in Cyprus, Limassol.