Deloitte is seeking a Junior Consultant to join the International Tax Services Groupwithin the Tax & Legal Department at the Kyiv office.
As a Consultant with the International Tax team, you will have a unique opportunity to participate in international tax consulting and structuring projects for large Ukrainian businesses and multinational corporations, work closely with colleagues from foreign Deloitte offices and be part of a truly global team!
The role will involve:
- Research and tax advice drafting (memorandums, presentations, etc) on the following matters:
– Assistance in designing international corporate and operational structures for businesses;
– Research and analysis of various corporate and individual tax matters in Ukraine and foreign jurisdictions;
– Calculation and assessment of the effective tax burden;
- Direct participation in the implementation of international tax structures and ongoing communication with foreign Deloitte offices and/or service providers.
- University Degree (Law / Finance / Economics is preferable);
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken proficiency required);
- Ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines and cope with multiple tasks;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability and willingness to work in a multicultural team;
- Strong analytical and technical skills, ability to learn quickly;
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth;
- Career growth;
- Health and travel insurance;
- Personal and professional development programs;
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills;
- Friendly and energetic environment as well as significant support from colleagues.
Labeled as: JUN