We at Asters are looking for an Associate to join our Family Law Practice. Our lawyers provide a full range of services in the area of family law to Ukrainian and foreign clients. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- comparative analysis of legislation and the court practice of Ukraine and other states;
- drafting of letters, reports, requests, memoranda, statements, etc;
- drafting various procedural documents;
- monitoring of the Client’s court cases;
- appearance before courts of law on behalf of the Client, liaising with institutions, organizations, enterprises irrespective of the ownership type;
- meetings with the Client to discuss case management strategy, circumstances of the cases and consultations, etc;
- carrying out negotiations with opposing parties, public agencies, external specialists, etc;
- review and analysis of documents.
- University Degree in Law;
- advocate practicing certificate is a must;
- LL.M degree is a plus;
- experience in dispute resolution, private clients or family law practice;
- outstanding knowledge of Ukrainian civil and family law;
- native Ukrainian speaker with spoken and written English and Russian;
- strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- excellent time-management skills;
- responsible and result-oriented.
- great opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
- competitive salary and compensation package;
- modern, dynamic and friendly environment.
Please send your CV and a brief letter covering your expectations.
Labeled as: JUN, MID