We at Asters are looking for an Associate to join our International Arbitration and Cross-Border Litigation Practice. Our International Arbitration lawyers operate at the forefront of this practice area, advising clients on various significant arbitration-related projects in Ukraine. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- comparative analysis of legislation and the court practice of Ukraine and other states;
- drafting of letters, reports, requests, memoranda, statements, etc;
- drafting various procedural documents;
- monitoring of the Client’s court cases;
- meetings with the Client to discuss case management strategy, circumstances of the cases and consultations, etc;
- carrying out negotiations with opposing parties, public agencies, external specialists, etc;
- review and analysis of documents;
- appearance before courts of law and arbitration tribunals on behalf of the Client, liaising with institutions, organizations, enterprises irrespective of the ownership type.
- Ukrainian qualified with superior academic credentials;
- advocate practicing certificate is a must (the candidate should at least be on track for obtaining it);
- LL.M degree is a plus;
- three to five years’ experience in cross-border litigation and/or international arbitration as an associate in a leading law firm or as an in-house counsel;
- native Ukrainian speaker with fluent spoken and written English and Russian.
- unrivalled exposure to sophisticated landmark cases;
- great opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
- competitive salary and compensation package;
- modern, dynamic and friendly environment.
Labeled as: MID