Asters is looking for Associate to join its Tax practice group. Requirements:
- University Degree in Law, Taxation or Economics;
- 2+years of experience as a tax consultant / senior tax consultant or tax associate (Big4 firm is a plus);
- Outstanding knowledge of Ukrainian tax law;
- Knowledge of national accounting standards and/or IFRS is a plus;
- Perfect command of English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Responsible and result-oriented.
- Provide measurable value and advise clients from a range of different industries on domestic and international tax matters;
- Maintain active communication with clients to plan, execute and direct tax advice, manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts on process improvement as a business advisor to the client;
- Research and analyze international and domestic tax issues;
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on the tax projects and assess performance of staff.
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Excellent team environment.
Please send your CV and a brief letter covering your expectations.
Labeled as: JUN, MID