MORIS is looking for a qualified Associate to join Tax team in Kyiv.
- Advising clients on tax planning and business structuring both in Ukraine and in foreign jurisdictions;
- Preparing/reviewing/updating legal documents (legal advice, memoranda etc.);
- Developing relationships with clients;
- Participating in client meetings and conference calls;
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior colleagues.
- Master’s degree in law from a recognised Ukrainian law school (a foreign LL.M. degree is a plus);
- 4+ years of professional experience with an international or leading Ukrainian law firm;
- Fluent English and Ukrainian;
- Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- Client oriented vision, proactive approach;
- Knowledge of IFRS and Ukrainian accounting standards is a plus;
- Attorney’s license is a plus.
- Competitive salary and compensation program;
- Workplace in city center;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Professional, friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com