We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Junior Associate/Associate position.
- representation of Ukrainian and international companies in antitrust investigations and market inquiries of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU);
- protecting clients’ interests in competition litigation;
- handling unfair competition cases before the AMCU and at court;
- preparation of legal memoranda, legal opinions, letter of advice, contractual documents, internal documents for the clients (SOPs, internal policies, orders etc.);
- communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers and presentations;
- monitoring and analyzing of legislative changes, preparation of Newsletters and Legal Alerts;
- legal support for projects of the practice;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.).
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- university degree in Law;
- attorney’s license will be an advantage;
- advanced level of English is obligatory;
- good practical knowledge of antitrust and competition, commercial and civil law;
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- a proactive approach to work, high level of self-motivation;
- high level of presentation, time management, prioritization;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms.
Labeled as: MID, JUN