appflame – is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
- Collection of due diligence and KYC documents for payment service providers, banks, acquiring companies;
- Review of contracts under Ukrainian and foreign laws, primarily in the areas of marketing and financial services;
- Drafting replies to requests of various state authorities (primarily US, EU);
- Legal research in various jurisdictions (primarily in the areas of privacy, data protection, IP);
- Drafting internal policies;
- Drafting of corporate documents;
- Communication with external providers of corporate services;
- Dealing with customers claims;
- Dispatch of documents, their filing to internal databases.
- Completed legal education;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with international business, law firm or IT company;
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Interest in data protection, privacy and IP laws.
Will be a plus:
- Study abroad;
- Moot court experience;
- IT experience;
- Work with international business structuring.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
- Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved;
- Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development;
- Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor;
- Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower;
- Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work;
- Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Spain and Mexico;
Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room;
- Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings;
- Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.
Labeled as: JUN
To apply for this job please visit af.breezy.hr.