Aequo offers a great opportunity for a Senior Associate to join our International Arbitration team. We offer interesting projects and exciting career prospects. You will be involved in some of the largest, most complex and high-profile commercial and investment arbitration cases in the market.
- Deliver clear and practically oriented legal and strategic advice to clients,
- Efficiently manage teams and cases, working as part of a team,
- Formulate case strategy, and provide high-quality work product in high-profile and complex matters,
- Conduct oral advocacy, represent clients in virtual and in-person hearings before Ukrainian courts and in international arbitration,
- Draft and negotiate settlement agreements, take part in settlement negotiations,
- Coordinate the work with foreign counsel,
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients,
- Communicate with court’s clerks, arbitral institutions and secretariats.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience,
- Proficiency in English including legal writing and speaking skills,
- Attorney certificate is a must,
- Commercial abilities,
- Strong inter-personal and engagement skills,
- Confident and self-motivated,
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility.
Labeled as: SNR