Admin Assistant (National position)
Global Rights Compliance (GRC) is an international legal foundation focused on bringing perpetrators to justice for atrocity crimes. We have a presence in the Hague, London, Washington, and Kyiv.
GRC in Ukraine works in support of the Office of the Prosecutor General (OPG) by deploying several Mobile Justice Teams (MJTs) which assist the PGO in all aspects of the investigation, case building, and prosecution. Our headquarters for this project are in Kyiv, Ukraine. GRC’s MJTs operate throughout Ukraine in areas of interest to the OPG.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as Admin Assistant for the Ukraine programs.
DUTY STATION: The job will be based in Ukraine
CONTRACT DURATION: 6-month contract with a possible extension.
In this role, the Admin Assistant will be responsible for supporting administrative and operational & logistic support of the Ukraine office. The role is directly reporting to Ukraine Officer Manager and helping Head Quarters when needed by providing support to the admin and operations team, guaranteeing quality, efficiency, and effectiveness. By helping in achieving the key results he/she will support the efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of the projects, all done in accordance with GRC policies and procedures and donor requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in day-to-day operations in the administration of the GRC Kyiv office.
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements in Ukraine for international team deployments and events, including booking rooms, accommodation, and train tickets as well as arranging meeting rooms, etc. according to GRC policy.
- Assist, when needed, with procurement, external contractors, or vendors on contractual and logistical issues.
- Assisting HR Manager in managing Ukrainian recruitment platforms for vacancy publication.
- Assist residency permit process for international consultants.
- Maintain international and national staff`s assigned GRC tools (such as phone, GRC office card, etc) and work closely with HR during the exit of the consultant.
- Assist in managing the flow of information for insurance and overall GRC admin needs from Ukraine.
- Maintain up-to-date files and records of admin documentation.
- Prepare and submit admin-related expense reports (accommodation, train, office supplies purchases)
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers within the GRC procurement policies.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Working level of English and Ukrainian
- Prior work experience in a similar role
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Proactive and flexible, solution-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural team environment
How to apply
Please submit your English CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of June indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject. Note that, as this is an urgent recruitment, we shall be shortlisting and interviewing applicants on a rolling basis and the vacancy may close earlier than the closing date.