Magnitsky Sanctions or Extraterritorial Application of U.S. Law
July 12 @ 12:00 UTC+2Free
Our interactive seminar is deemed to answer all pressing questions.
1. What is extraterritoriality and how it is applied?
2. What are the legal expectations, imposed by the US authorities?
3. What are the practical examples of extraterritoriality?
4. How organizations might ensure that they do not transact with designated or otherwise blocked persons?
5. What compliance controls should be in place?
6. How smaller businesses might be sure that they comply?
7. What are the consequences for other stakeholders – i.e. the employees of sanctioned persons, minority shareholders, national authorities and local communities?