- This event has passed.
launching Europe’s most comprehensive legal tech report
November 12, 2020 @ 10:00 - 12:00 UTC+2
We are delighted to invite you to our free webinar as we launch the report of our findings from our extensive research in Europe.
The report takes us on a deep dive into the state of the European legal tech market, including where legal tech hotspots can be found.
Our presenting panel of leading legal tech experts comprises:
- Catherine Bamford (moderator) – CEO and Founder, BamLegal
- Franziska Zönnchen – Senior Associate Legal Process & Technology KPMG
- Holger Zscheyge – Board member of ELTA
- Grégoire Miot – Ambassador for ELTA in France
- Jeroen Zweers – Board Member of ELTA and co-founder of Dutch Legal Tech
- Eric Chin – Principal, Alpha Creates and Lead Researcher, Global Legal Tech Report
This not-to-miss free webinar will discuss the key findings of the European research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there in Europe and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded European legal tech companies and what sort of roles do they recruit for?
- Which programming languages and cloud services are European legal tech companies using?
- Which revenue models are European legal tech companies using and why?
- Have European legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are European legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
Attendees at this free event will receive 50% off the Global Legal Tech Report for Europe!