Building better firms: Identifying positive changes in culture to better mitigate risk
July 7 @ 14:00 - 15:00 UTC+2Free
When your firm supports employee mental health, it can become a better insurance risk. In this session, we will explore the connection between firms with existing mental health policies and fewer error-related claims. We will share our concerns about mental health in law firms, as well as some of the solutions that exist for firms to make a commitment to supporting good mental health.
- The current culture surrounding mental health in the legal sector – are firms doing enough to help their staff, themselves and the firm?
- The nature of the problem and why are insurers concerned?
- There is data to back it up the insurer’s concerns and could change a firm’s approach to their mental health policies
- Hear about the solutions to combat the problems firms face and the opportunities to think differently about mental health
- How better mental health plans can help firms become a better risk when it comes to PII
- Hear what peers are doing to support mental health in their firms. How could this help your firm?
Please note that clicking on the ‘Add This To Calendar’ button at the top of the page does not constitute a booking. To secure your place on this event, scroll to the bottom of the page and press the green ‘Book Event’ button
- To understand the problem facing the legal sector in regard to mental health risks and burnout.
- Reflect on practical ways to mitigate the risks to both individuals and firms
- Learn how looking after your people can deliver fewer problems in the long term, improving your insurance risk profile.